The DOWE Elite Community Mask is made of 100% polyester (2 layers of microfiber construction). The breathable material is pleasantly soft and light. Compared to cotton, the fabric absorbs less moisture and therefore stays dry for a long time.
- Anatomically shaped for a particularly comfortable fit
- Two-ply construction
- Especially breathable (pressure difference/air permeability 12 Pa/cm², requirement: < 40 Pa/cm²)
- 100% polyester
- 60°C washable / environmentally friendly boiling**
- MADE IN EU
- Completely customizable
- Nose clip included for better fitting
- elastic band in black or white with size adjustment
- Large, seamless print area
- From 50 pcs: Price upon request
- Delivery times upon request
- One size with adjustable band
You won’t feel this print, only its impact!
Thanks to the use of our Nanocolor printing technology, almost all design wishes can be realized. Photorealistic print motifs, pin-sharp logo details and precise coloring according to corporate design color specifications (CMYK/Pantone) – Everything is possible. Attention: We do not print prefabricated bulk goods. Our design team will work with you to create the design of the mask. After order & design approval we will start the production (material cutting/printing/sewing) according to your specifications and desired quantities.
- Non-toxic inks & fabrics
- The print does not fade but permanently remains in the fabric
- The printing is in the material and therefore does not influence the breathing
- 60°C machine washable
Filter insert for our Elite Mask:
A suitable additional filter can be ordered and inserted into the Elite Mask on request.* For this purpose, our mask is equipped with a side insert on the inside.
- Protection – Filter meets the requirements of DIN EN 14683 for surgical masks
- Performance – bacteria filtration: > 98% – tested by independent laboratories
- Breathable – pressure difference/air permeability: 27.2 Pa/cm² / requirement: < 40 Pa/cm²
from independent laboratories
- Quality – Water-repellent, binder-free, latex-free, adhesive-free, glass-fiber-free
*Minimum quantity required. The filters are packaged in units of 30 in the clean room. Daily replacement of the filter insert is recommended. Filter must be removed before washing the mask. Price and purchase quantity on request.
According to the instructions for use (§6 ProdSG), this is not personal protective equipment and does not protect against health hazards. The product is not medically certified and is for private use only. The article may contain a metal bracket, this serves for adjustment and offers better hold. However, when used correctly, the Community Mask Premium can reduce the spread of droplets from the wearer(s) and thus protect against droplet infection. The Community Mask should be washed for disinfection before first use. For hygienic reprocessing, the following methods should be avoided at all costs:
- Disinfection spray
- Microwave oven
- Oven / Fango Oven
The respective care instructions can be found on the inside of the mask.
What is the Minimum Order Quantity
for our Community Masks?
We produce your masks from a minimum quantity of 50 pieces. The price of your order is based on the total quantity.
You can find all frequently asked questions in our section FAQ Community Masks.